Installation:as foloowing picture shows
Detction Distance:about 4m
Detetor Type:PIR motion sensor
Power Supply Mode:3*AAA batteries
micro SD card :Does not contain
Item:motion detector alarm for door
Entry/Exit Bell Doorbell Welcome Chime Motion Sensor Detector Door
The product is one of our vioce prompt serial, it small and
exquisite, easy to carry, with high tone quality;
adopt human body induction detective technology, sensitive
detection, intelligent trigger play voice.
Use for intelligent door, meeting door, daily reminder voice,
family warm prompt and other occasions
- Small and exquisite, playing MP3 audio with excellent sound
- Two-level volume is optional.
- Human body induction, the induction distance up to 4 meters.
- Using WT2003B03 voice chip solution, unrepeatable triggering pulse.
- The standard 32M SPI-flash, available to replace capacity as needs.
- The A and B buttons are corresponding to the previous audio, the
- A and B mode are free to switch. A mode is all loop play; B mode is
- Support external SD card or internal FLASH.
- Support to replace SD card voice through computer.
- Support Mini_USB to read SD card.
- Using three AAA batteries or USB for power supply, built-in 8 euro
1 watt speaker.
Selection of record length:
Note: above parameter only for reference, according requirement to
choose FLASH volume.
Description of apperance panel:
Size of shell: 60mm*90mm*26.6mm
Human body interaction window
Record and play indication
Press for 3 s, one sound start record, press short time to quit
record and have two tick sound
Power supply /volume swtich
Low level is shut down, middle level is start up and one level
the highest level is start up and two level volume
Microphone record hole
Short press for playing record, it’s not available for long press
Install and operating guide
Install requirement: ( only for reference in the below)
1. Should be installed indoors, not suggest to install outdoors.
2. Avoid intalling near higher power switching devices.
3. Don’t install in the bottom of air condition or around.
4. Don’t install in tempreture chage too big environment or
detective direction have pyrotoxin.
1. Through mounting hole to hang in stand or screw.
2. Through belt to across middle aperture and bonding post.
3. Adopt double faced adhesive tape or magic tape sick on wall or
Key function description:
Key A: after open power supply, press A key for 3 second, after
hear tick to start record, press A key for sort time, stop record
with tick sound.
Key B: after open power supply, short press for trigger play record
voice, after record for 3 second, press key for short time can play
again, it’s not availabel for long press.
Interactive trigger play illustration
After open power to record, it can trigger play after waiting
10-25s, it can be trigger after record 3 second. Indication light
will flicker and sound tick when just power on.
Question 1: Can this product play WAV audio? If not, what’s the solution?
Answer: This product only supports MP3 audio, no support to WAV audio. But
there are the following solutions to convert to MP3 format.
Solution 1: Install audio player software with the function of MP3
encoding and decoding, converting WAV audio format into MP3 files.
(The simplest way is to use "TT Player" to convert the format. For
the specific operation, please use "Baidu", such as "TT Player
Solution 2: Search online directly and download MP3 audio.
Question 2: During use, this product is found that it interrupts when playing
half, then continues to play and the cycle continues. What
Answer: This is caused by unstable because lithium battery power is low or
voltage is unstable. It will work just by hanging or charging the
Question 3: After power on, in a period time there is no response or reaction
is not sensitive, such as delay phenomenon. What happened?
Answer: After power on, there will be 10-20 seconds of power
initialization. During this period, it is normal to have no
response or slow reaction. After this time it will work normally.
Question 4: When updating audio, sometimes it needs to wait for a moment. What
is the problem?
Answer: This may be because in the last update, it hasn't finished
updating before the power is off or because the external power
supply is not stable, causing the FLASH file inside the host error
or damage. Thus, when updating audio again with power on, the main
engine will repair the FLASH file, so the time is a little long.